Inspiration in French Home Decor Magazines












Craving the romantic feeling of French interiors, I often buy French Interior design magazines, even though I can hardly understand a word in them. I just love the pictures, and have often been able to go online and find some of the sources listed in their pages. In a recent issue of Campagne De'coration, I found these lovely pictures of inspirational rooms. The beautiful table
setting - which I'm sure is for an ordinary meal - make me want to try to duplicate it.. The stone wall, iron windows and crisp white linens contrast so much with each other - I really -really- really --- want to sit at that table. And I love the simple green leaves in the vase with the lady figurines.

The French really understand the concept of living beautifully everyday! I scanned these pictures into my computer, so the quality is not nearly as beautiful as the Magazine. But you get the feeling that I'm talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment